ISTANBUL ATATÜRK AIRPORT FACILITIES
- Meeting Points
- Passenger Information System – Kiosk
- State Guest House
- General Aviation Terminal
- TAV Passport Card
- “primeclass” CIP Service
SAHIBA GÖKCEN AIRPORT FACILITIES
With the opening of our new Passenger Terminal complex, we are aiming to contribute to the Turkish Aviation, by means of most advanced facilities run by cutting edge technology.
Our Airport’s annual capacity reached to a 25 million passenger mark, by building up a 320,000 sqm closed area.
Our world-class, state-of-the-art design terminal building by Doğan Tekeli Sisa Mimarlık Ofisi, is constructed as to optimise the use of daylight, offers our guests the utmost comfortable and environment–friendly surroundings, yet available.
Our brand new Terminal Complex offers the maximum advantages of :
- A four – storey car park with a capacity of about 4,718 vehicles and 72 buses
- A three – storey hotel with 128 rooms, adjacent to the terminal and with separate entrances at air and land sides,
- 112 check – in, 24 online check – in counters,
- VIP & apron viewing CIP halls,
5.000 sqm food court area, for cafés and restaurants of the leading food & beverage brands
- 4.500 sqm duty free is run by SETUR and occupies a space of 3.300 sqm and 1.200 sqm in the departures and the arrivals halls respectively.
- Multi aircraft parking system, allowing synchronized service to 8 D-E type aircrafts with large fuselages or 16 C type middle sized fuselage aircrafts.